Hiero Colmar Index du Forum
Hiero Colmar
Toutes les infos sur les concerts, expos, pièces de théâtre, films, festivals ... à ne pas louper sur le Grand Est sont là !

Hiero Colmar Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Problems from beginner - painting shapes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hiero Colmar Index du Forum -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gabrielantonio

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 13:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Problems from beginner - painting shapes Répondre en citant

HI

I have a little project I'm working on a little help to get it rolling. I've made some images in synfig, just simple outlines for character heads, but I would like to fill with hairlines, ear spirals, cheek bone lines, etc. To make the base of a face. However, I can not find any tutorial on how to paint INSIDE the shape I have created! Allstudy adds to the addition of flat paint or gradients to any shape, with no actual detail within them. I would also like to add manipulable lines to the inside of the object. I have tried repeatedly to import a crude test image from Inkspace to Synfig, but only with errors and flaws.

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://synfig.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4489
Logistics Solution Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 13:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hiero Colmar Index du Forum -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation