Hiero Colmar Index du Forum
Hiero Colmar
Toutes les infos sur les concerts, expos, pièces de théâtre, films, festivals ... à ne pas louper sur le Grand Est sont là !

Hiero Colmar Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Old Weathered Woman with One Good Eye

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hiero Colmar Index du Forum -> Arts Plastiques -> Expositions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Oct - 07:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Old Weathered Woman with One Good Eye Répondre en citant

Anyway. I spent a good long while trying to find my next victim.....and not much luck....I had actually decided on another image/portrait but backed out at the last minute and moved to this one. I sketched both on the 'new' Conqueror Paper after getting it and playing around with it a bit (other posts/threads but no responses/takers about the experience of others with the Conqueror Paper) but wanted to try it with a real drawing.

After a couple of hours I began to hate it. It seems to act more like Bristol Smooth (which I've learned to hate) than Arches whereas it seems Mellotex is more in the middle ... or maybe it's just because I'm used to using Mellotex for the past few years and probably a dozen or so drawings. 

I was thinking back to when I first started using Mellotex...I was hesitant because it's not available here in the U.S. and I had to order it from Mike and when I did I ordered more. Since I got back in the drawing game I found out it wasn't available and ordered a batch of Conqueror. 

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
http://www.thedrawingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6034

Promotional Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Oct - 07:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hiero Colmar Index du Forum -> Arts Plastiques -> Expositions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation