Hiero Colmar Index du Forum
Hiero Colmar
Toutes les infos sur les concerts, expos, pièces de théâtre, films, festivals ... à ne pas louper sur le Grand Est sont là !

Hiero Colmar Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

the kate bush appreciation thread

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hiero Colmar Index du Forum -> Théâtre, Danse, Opéra, ...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 08:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: the kate bush appreciation thread Répondre en citant

where do you start?...wuthering heights i suppose:)
but what other British songstress has given us such diverse music to enjoy over the years?
she writes and produces her own material, drives her own career and does things on her own terms.
my personal favourate album is the dreaming...every song on that album is like a mini dramatic film...astounding!
the hounds of love, of course, is also derservedly regarded as a modern classic, and areal the most talented return to form ever!!
very few songs miss the mark, if any, and the vocal on most make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up...hello earth from the ninth wave suite is spectacular as is the wedding list and there goes a tenner from earlier albulms.
this womans work, and so is love, the sensual world....FAB, FAB, FAB.............
I LOVE kate Bush

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/929636/the-kate-bush-appreciation-thread

Video advertising

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 08:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hiero Colmar Index du Forum -> Théâtre, Danse, Opéra, ... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation