Hiero Colmar Index du Forum
Hiero Colmar
Toutes les infos sur les concerts, expos, pièces de théâtre, films, festivals ... à ne pas louper sur le Grand Est sont là !

Hiero Colmar Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

How should I take notes?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hiero Colmar Index du Forum -> Théâtre, Danse, Opéra, ...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Oct - 12:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: How should I take notes? Répondre en citant

After each East Cost class I write notes on the techniques that I learned. Usually, my EC descriptions consists of 1-4 sentences per move.

Recently, I tried to practice a move (with a practice partner) that I had not done in a few months, and I found that my notes were not sufficiently detailed to be able to remember or perform the move.

Obviously, I need to up my game wrt note-taking.

Doing an internet search, I found:

which mentions various dance notation systems.

I suspect that some of the notations mentioned in the above article are more relevant to advanced dancers than to an advanced beginner such as me.

When I take a private lesson, I video record it, but that's not practical for group lessons due to the need to get permission from a large number of ever-changing dance partners.

So, I came here for practical advice from you seasoned vets. Is there a particular recommended dance notation that would be relevant to my situation?

Thanks for any advice.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :http://www.dance-forums.com/threads/how-should-i-take-notes.47695/

Product Ads 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Oct - 12:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hiero Colmar Index du Forum -> Théâtre, Danse, Opéra, ... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation