Hiero Colmar Index du Forum
Hiero Colmar
Toutes les infos sur les concerts, expos, pièces de théâtre, films, festivals ... à ne pas louper sur le Grand Est sont là !

Hiero Colmar Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Any electric kettles with plastic free interior?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hiero Colmar Index du Forum -> Arts Plastiques -> Expositions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 08:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Any electric kettles with plastic free interior? Répondre en citant

Hi,
I am trying to eliminate plastic from my kitchen and am surprised at how difficult it is. I searched far and wide for an electric coffeemaker without plastic but it does not seem to be one. They are almost completely made of plastic. I realized that I just have to mine and go back to basics. Chemex with the handle to make drip coffee. 
I would love to have a quick electric kettle to heat water for coffee and tea rapidly. There are fewer plastic components in an electric kettle than in an electric coffeemaker, so I thought that I would have better luck. However, I am still unable to find one that is completely free inside - that is, the interior of the carafe and the bottom part of the lid. I do not want water or steam in contact with plastic. 
Please help.
Thanks!
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References https://myplasticfreelife.com/discuss/plastic-free-alternatives/any-electric-kettles-with-plastic-free-interior/
Digital Imaging Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 08:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hiero Colmar Index du Forum -> Arts Plastiques -> Expositions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation